Sunday, September 18, 2016

How to: Easy Web App deployment with Microsoft Azure from Visual Studio 2015

It is not free, it is not big but most advantage, it does not hard to learn because it is a new thing. And this is Microsoft Azure, a cloud development environment from Microsoft. There are a lots of tools that you can choose to develop your project but here I want to show you how to deploy ASP.Net Web App to Azure App Service. It is not a real example but the way to do it yourself.

Get Started
  1. Go to https://windowsazure.com to get an account
  2. Sign up with using Free Trial if you need to take a look first, then MS Azure will create a Free Trial Plan with $200 credit.
  3. After success, you look into your account then you seem to see your Dashboard and there you can setup your project with a few click. 
How to deploy Web App to Azure App Service
  1. After you created a Web App Service in Azure, you need to go back to your Visual Studio 2015
  2. Create Web Application (ASP.Net). See how here: https://docs.asp.net/en/latest/publishing/azure-continuous-deployment.html 

Notice: This is just the way on how to create your project on MS Azure. It is not real example because I am so poor. I don't have money to buy any of MS Azure's Plan.

Please go to video in action:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLmf6kolow

1 comment :

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete